Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Post #1

1) The book I enjoyed the most would have to be their eyes were watching god. I liked this book the most because it was very easy to connect to and I found the story very interesting. I also like how the book had a lot of nature it made it easier for me to visualize and connect. The language in this book was very unusual, but I feel that it made the story better and more realistic. I also found the black culture during this era to be very interesting because it is very different from our culture today.

2) The stranger was the book I enjoyed the least. I found it to be very hard to connect with because it was very dull to read and it was also hard to follow. The main character also never showed any emotion and that made it hard to see where he was trying to go with this book. The main character also acted like he just went along and never cared what happened even when it involved his life.

3) If I were to write about 1984 I would focus on how much control there was in the government and how all the control over the way a person lives is bad for a functional society. I also found this book  very long and hard to read it was difficult for me to get into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment